Innovative transcranial Doppler
Atys has been manufacturing transcranial Doppler devices for more than 25 years.
The WAKIe, that is sold worldwide, represents a significant technological advance over current systems. In addition to offering all that is expected from a modern transcranial Doppler, it can be fitted with robotic probes. The robotic probes greatly facilitate signal search and improve its stability and quality.
Three models make up the WAKIe range to best meet the requirements of all users.
Help with finding the transcranial Doppler signal
- M-Mode display.
- Beside the main spectrum, display of 8 other spectra for a visualization of the blood flows according to the depth.
- One signal acquisition is enough to get velocities at different depths
- In use with COVID-19
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Stroke management
- Vasospasm and SAH
- Arteriovenous malformation
- Collateral capacity
- Brain death
- Traumatic brain injury
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- VMR / Autoregulation
- Breath Holding Test (BHT)
- Brain death
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Cerebral monitoring
- Emboli detection
- Evaluation of ICP changes
- Intraoperative recording
- CO2 test-Breath holding test
- Correlation between mean flow velocity and MAP: description of autoregulation of cerebral blood flow
Compact design, lightweight, and battery operation mode provide maximum portability.
Robotic Doppler probes
In addition to a large selection of conventional quality probes, the WAKIe offers 2 MHz and 1.6 MHz robotic probes:
- Doppler signal search is faster and less user-dependent: the probe scans all the possible orientations and positions itself on the one corresponding to the strongest signal.
- Good signal conservation over longer period: the orientation of the probe is readjusted automatically when the signal quality decreases.
The emboli detection software is very reliable and allows the user to quickly check and validate detected events.
- It displays the list of HITS as well as detailed information characterizing them.
- It ranks HITS based on a confidence factor.
- It can replay each HITS (video signal and audiogram).
- Even during detection, the user has the possibility to review and check the previously detected HITS.
- An examination report can be automatically generated and exported.